Today I had a breakfast that I coud eat every single morning……… CHIA SEED PUDDING! This breakfast is extremely healthy and I added my own spices to flavour it up a little.
Prep the night before
1. Get a glass (1 tbsp of Chia Seeds per 120 ml of Almond
2. Put 1 tbsp of Chia Seed into the glass
3. Add a pinch of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey
4. Crush 2 cardamom pods until it becomes a powder
5. Add a pinch of cardamom
6. Fill up your glass but according the rule in step 1
7. Mix until it is all joined together, cover with.
clingfilm and set in the frige until morning
You can add Blueberries and Raspberries or any type of fruit. ENJOY!