PINCH! PUNCH! FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! As today is the 1st day of January, this is marked as the “Weigh – In – Day,” so I will be sharing all my tips and knowledge on how to stay fit and healthy and what is meant by a balanced diet.
A balanced diet is when you maintain your healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly, eating appropriately, enough sleep, not skipping meals and more.
- Base your meals on carbohydrates – Pasta, Bread, Rice, Potatoes etc
- Five a Day – Have at least five fruit or veg a day
- Exercise regularly – Morning Run or Evening Yoga
- Don’t skip breakfast – Most important meal of the day as it gives you energy for later
- Drink lots of water – 6 – 8 glasses per day
- Less salt – No more than 6 g
These tips are very important because they will prevent you from getting ill and will help to improve your healthy lifestyle.
About the weigh – in, you should weigh yourself every morning on an empty stomach so you know how much you weigh and so you can set yourself a goal for how much you want to weigh by the end of the month or year etc.
Take care of yourself! x