Every Saturday, I normally make scrambled eggs or omelette for breakfast but today I decided to make fried eggs
- Place a pan on low heat and add a tsp of butter
- Let it melt and once it starts to sizzle, crack an egg into the pan
- Immediately, add salt and pepper
- If you still want the yolk to be raw, flip the egg over and cook it for only about a minute and then turn it back
- If you want it cooked thoroughly, flip the egg over and cook for about 2 mind, but make sure you keep checking
Toast some bread, spread some butter, add a drizzle of ketchup, place the egg and ENJOY!