My name is Khushi (which means Happiness) and am 14 years old. I was born in Norway but moved to London with my Mum when I was 4. I am the Editor of my blog and the Co-founder and Co-editor of Award Winning Passion for Food. It’s Mum‘s and mine official ‘Foodie’ website with loads of inspiration, guides, reviews, how-to-guide, recipes, interviews and more.
My passions are make-up and fashion, cooking, dancing and singing, shopping and eating and of course watching movies and listen to music. Did I mention I love travelling? My dream is to collect one thing from each country and have a collection in my home 🙂 Pretty amazing right!?
MY TOP ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
- Ambassador for Dream! Girl – The Movie
- Bronze Award for my blog at Hertfordshire Digital Awards in September 2016.
- Guest Panelist at the Marketing Festival last year.
- Youth Ambassador for The Eve Appeal which is a Gynaecological Cancer Charity.
- Junior Bake Off contestant in 2015, you can view my episode and photos here.
For the last couple of years, I have been reviewing products for teems, everything from books, gadgets, make-up, fashion and food, meals, amusement parks and more.
So if you have products that’ are aimed for 14+ and would like me to review them, feel free to get in touch at Khushi@kiransingh.net.